Friday 4 August 2017

A Friday Make!

Hi There,

Just popping in with a card I made yesterday for a few challenges:



I had this flower (a gift from Joyce) out on my crafting desk as I wanted to use it for the Curtain Call Challenge as the leaves look more like herbs to me!

Then I saw the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch and knew exactly how to use flower! The curved pierced die edge was a pressie from Nonni and I just linen embossed it so I had the lovely textured look I like. I was going to have the card base coloured but after playing around for a bit, I decided the softly textured white card worked much better. 
The sentiment is from Uniko-Flower Power 2

Have a fun Friday

I will enter this into:


         

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely design, so elegant and tranquil, and with a really effective use of white space to make the elements pop. Loving the curved dotted panel in the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beauty of a card, very elegant and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers look lovely and I love the design -that pierced die is really wonderful! :) Great idea to add texture to the panel. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More and I hope to see you playing a long in our new color challenge: tropical fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold and beautiful, Sandie ... that dotty border is fabulous ... goes perfectly with the petals on those lovely blooms! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. I have that die cut on my desk--still out from when I made one for you/one for me. Love how you have paired with that curvy edge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are impressive, well done picking a layout for these all the while keeping it CAs, they deserve to be in the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandie!! are those Lupine? LOve those gorgeous blooms IRL - your purple/paper ones are just as lovely!! Thanks for playing cards with us at CTS!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those die cuts are amazing. Love, love, love them! So glad you are using your kits! And love that you're playing along with Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful eye catching design. Lovely to see you in the Uniko gallery again :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

//