Saturday 5 May 2018

Inkspiational #160

Hi There,

This week teamie at Inkspirational Shauna has chosen the challenge and to my delight she challenges us to use the colours:

Purple and Gold

Well this has to be the easiest challenge Shauna has set for me at Inkspirational to date. She usually has me printing on designer paper or something way out of my comfort zone! So thank you Shauna for going a bit easier on me this time!


All of these butterflies and sentiments are from the STAMPlorations set 'Trendy Butterflies 2'. I have used 2 different shades of Catherine Pooler Inks.


I will enter this into:

CASology-Jungle-I checked it out-you do get some butterflies in the Jungle e.g The Blue Morpho butterfly....so mine are purple but heh...artist license!!

         


13 comments:

  1. A delicate, fluttery delight, Sandie ... what a perfect challenge theme for you! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sighhhh...your trio of pretty purple butterflies is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely a theme perfectly suited for you! AND, I'm thrilled you also shared it in the HLS CAS and STAMPlorations galleries!
    Hugs~c (All okay with me...currently enjoying a little vacation with my husband in the US; once home, we'll be full-on in bike-racing mode. Hope you're doing alright! Extra hugs!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this challenge does play too your strengths - fabulous composition and your butterflies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandie.. What a beauty!! those butterflies are gorgeous! I am so happy to see you playing at all the challenges and am so thankful to God for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A challenge that is totally you! And you made a greay fresh card that reminds me of all the butterflies I've already seen in iur garden!
    Enjoy the warm weather! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... I didn't mean to go so easy on you! I will keep this in mind next time...
    Your butterflies are lovely! I like the different purple shades with the touch of gold. Really nice!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty monochromatic design! I love how the butterflies are fluttering right off the edges!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this one layer card! Your butterflies are beautiful and I love the gold touches. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this card is just perfect :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, perfect CAS ! Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamplorations CAS card challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully CAS. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect coordinating shades of purple ... so glad you joined us for the Things with Wings Challenge at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so you, Sandie and I love the three shades of purple you used. A fabulous one layer.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

//